STRATIS + Chirp, a RealPage company, is actively seeking an experienced and passionate Product Manager to join their engineering teams who are creating and molding the next generation of smart building technology.
Are you a Product Manager who wants the ability to be autonomous, master your craft, and provide impactful capabilities? If so – shoot us a note!
What You'll DoDrive our front-end web applications' roadmaps and development teams while collaborating with backend product owners/managers.
- Lead and participate in refining product excellence through the lifecycle of product development: Design, Engineering, QA, Operations/Release
- Manage the mobile apps and web app product roadmap from ideation through development to launch
- Engage with key clients to communicate major feature releases and road mapping
- Drive the creation of wireframes and effectively communicate product specifications to stakeholders and development teams
- Lead and empower teams to deliver on goals by building a culture of accountability and ownership
- Monitor product analytics, and generate user insights from data trends
- Implement and maintain scalable design components across multiple frontend applications
- Manage dependencies with other team's functions while identifying and managing strategic partnerships across different product teams
- Work cross-functionally with other Product Managers to deliver a best-in-class product including collaboration on requirements and development
- Ensure the product development moves along in a fluid environment where product managers must be adaptable and wear many hats
- Work closely with Dev Manager and Software Developers to define requirements, curate priorities, validate technical designs, and assess and mitigate risks
- Work with development project management to drive day-to-day prioritization of work operations, projects, and troubleshoot reported issues
- Present and articulate front-end user experience(s) to non-development teams (sales, marketing, customer support, technical operations)
- 5+ years of product management experience
- Experience or significant familiarity with Kotlin, Swift, React Native, and React web applications
- Demonstrated ability to champion product through the software development lifecycle including collaboration with Engineering, QA, Marketing, and Operations
- History of creating detailed product requirements with a focus on user experience and the 'Why'
- Proven ability to balance short-term ideation and development cycles with long-term business goals
- Technical proficiency and ability to quickly learn complex products with hands-on experience
- Customer-driven with deep belief and experience in user testing and user-centered design
- A keen eye for gaps in our product offerings and the innovative mindset to fill them
- Proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously