- 86% leased and 69% occupied, 3 months since opening
- 92% of Residents have downloaded and are enthusiastic about STRATIS app prior to move-in
Distinguish the property with a modern, feature-rich technology experience for all 72 units and amenities including a fitness center, Residents lounge, community outdoor roof deck, and a parking garage.
STRATIS is the only Multifamily solution that provides a comprehensive, property-wide access control solution managed from one cloud-based software platform and Resident mobile application. With Sidewalk to Sofa® access, Property Management Staff and Residents enjoy remote visitor access, Honeywell smart thermostats, intelligent light fixtures, and community WiFi.
Resident features include:
- Unit lock access and site-wide access: Move through the entire property with site-wide access: Move through the entire property with one mobile app on smartphone, key fob, or QR code
- Scheduled visitor unit access: Grant dog walkers, cleaners, and other regular visitors access
- Visitor building access: Enter property with a QR code
- Thermostat, lighting control, and schedules: Adjust thermostat and lighting settings and create schedules on their app from anywhere in the world
- Geofenced scenes: Automate various apartment settings to turn on or off based on Resident’s location
- User-friendly app design and experience: Enjoy amazing UI/UX
Management features include:
- Vacant unit control: Monitor all vacant units remotely to monitor lights and thermostat settings to lower utility costs and save energy. Shut off the water main, remotely, enabled by FortrezZ.
- Mobile maintenance: Control various settings throughout the property from one web-based application (example: no need to physically walk to a unit to adjust settings)
- Site-wide device control and limits: Control access throughout the building to restrict access to amenities if necessary
- Visitor access control: Monitor visitor access for increased security
“Creating physical spaces is very expensive and very difficult to do. I can’t add a second gym or add a pool anywhere I want to. But changing the way the residents interface with their existing physical space, is a much more cost-effective approach to creating accretive value.”
-Zach Aliberti, Real Estate Development Manager