- Recovering 100% of investment in less than 2 years
- Increased property value through network installation
- Guaranteeing a seamless experience: With 1 app that does it all, STRATIS successfully enables an apartment community for IoT technology with user-friendliness for Residents, Property Managers, and Maintenance Staff at the forefront.
- Energy efficiency: technology should ensure energy efficiency within vacant units, common areas, and amenity areas while prioritizing Property Management and Maintenance ease
STRATIS is the Sidewalk to Sofa® Intelligent Building solution. STRATIS enables Residents, Property Managers, and Maintenance Staff the best apartment community living and working experience. This includes comprehensive property-wide access control, device automation for ease and efficiency, Visitor/Vendor access, and security.
The seamless integrations with 9 platforms and hardware integrations (including RealPage, Brivo, ButterflyMX, tour24, Schlage, Honeywell Home, JASCO, and Amazon Alexa), enable security and convenience for The Miles Residents, Managers, Maintenance Staff, Vendors, and Visitors. Also, adjacent Elan Uptown Residents can access common and amenity areas at The Miles.
Resident features include:
- Unit lock access and site-wide access: Move through the entire property with one mobile app on their smartphone, key fob, QR code, or one-time use PIN code
- Scheduled visitor unit access: Grant dog walkers, cleaners, and other regular visitors access
- Visitor building access: Enter property with a QR code or one-time use PIN code
- Thermostat and lighting control and schedules: Adjust thermostat and lighting settings and create schedules on their app from anywhere in the world
- Geofenced scenes: Automate various apartment settings to turn on or off based on Resident’s location
- User-friendly app design and experience: Enjoy amazing UI/UX
Management features include:
- Vacant unit control: Monitor all vacant units remotely to monitor lights and thermostat settings to lower utility costs and save energy
- Mobile maintenance: Control various settings throughout the property from one tablet application (example: no need to physically walk to a unit to adjust settings)
- Site-wide device control and limits: Control access throughout the building to close down amenities if necessary
- Visitor access control: Monitor visitor access for increased security