Aeotec Multisensor 6
One tiny device packed full of intelligence, working together with STRATIS for all your Intelligent Building needs. Combines 6 sensors: motion, temperature, light, vibration, UV, and humidity for 6 times the smarts.
- Offers incremental monitoring of humidity ranging from 0% to 100%, allowing for the intelligent automation of fans, motorized windows, dehumidifiers and humidifiers
- Contains a seismic sensor capable of detecting and reporting event-based vibrations, so it can detect seismic activity within your home or know if the sensor has moved from its place of installation
- With a 5 metre range and a 120° field of view, MultiSensor 6 captures motion data that can be used for everything from security to heating management to energy saving
- Within each sensor is an incremental temperature sensor capable of accurately measuring between -10~50°C (14 to 122°F) and reporting back temperature changes
- Automated lighting powered by MultiSensor 6’s real-time, digital light sensor measures the level of light in a room to help create the perfect ambience in your STRATIS-powered smart home
- Accurately measures ultraviolet light; the kind of light that causes everything from furniture bleaching to eye damage. Measured in line with the World Health Organization’s UV Index, this device allows the UV level of your rooms to be calculated and managed.
- 70% smaller and 50% lighter to increase it’s ease of use.
- RGB LED
- Temperature / Humidity Sensor
- Vibration Sensor
- PE Lens
- 2 x CR123A batteries
- Light / UV sensor
- Z-Wave 5101