LoRa is a low-power wide-area network protocol developed by Semtech. It is based on spread spectrum modulation techniques derived from chirp spread spectrum technology. It was developed by Cycleo of Grenoble, France and acquired by Semtech, the founding member of the LoRa Alliance.
- Small form factor, versatile design fits almost anywhere.
- Plug and play connectivity without opening or drilling into the housing.
- External recessed power, antenna, and Ethernet (PoE).
- Designed with the PoE to leverage a building’s existing network infrastructure.
- Easily and securely commissions in seconds.
- Capable of managing up to 200 enabled devices for a wide range of applications.
- Secure AES-256 bit encrypted 2.4 GHz Bluetooth 4.0 communication between the Artis Gateway enabled devices does not interfere with (802.11a/b/g/n/ac) WI-FI networks.
- Model Number: Artis Gateway
- Transmission/encryption: AES-256 bit key
- Dimensions: 3.5 x 2.5 x 1
- Power: PoE (12.95W compliant to IEEE 802.3af/at) with supplied adapter. 5VDC.
- Communication Range: Up to 300 ft.
- Protocol: Z-Wave
- Transmission/encryption: TLS version 1.2 or greater (to IP host), 256 bit