The STRATIS Gateway
Gateways are placed strategically throughout the building not in individual apartments
The STRATIS Gateway 3.0 is designed to be used with STRATIS Access, Energy and Automation Management and Control Software Platform.
- Small form factor, versatile design fits almost anywhere.
- Plug and play connectivity without opening or drilling into the housing.
- External recessed power, antenna, and Ethernet (PoE).
- Designed with the PoE to leverage a building’s existing network infrastructure.
- Easily and securely commissions in seconds.
- Capable of managing up to 256 enabled devices for a wide range of applications.
- Secure AES-256 bit encrypted 2.4 GHz Bluetooth 4.0 communication between the SGW3 enabled devices does not interfere with (802.11a/b/g/n/ac) WiFi networks.
- The SGW 3.0 can be mounted to a standard electrical single-hang box and is available in black and white.
- Model Number: SGW3
- Transmission/encryption: AES-256 bit key
- Dimensions: 6” x 4” x 1”
- Power: PoE (12.95W compliant to IEEE 802.3af/at) with supplied adapter. 5VDC.
- Communication Range: Up to 300 ft.
- Wireless Protocols: Z-Wave, Zigbee, BLE, LoRa (optional backhaul/bridge), Capable of cell-backhaul with additional cell mode
- Ports: PoE In, PoE Out, Micro USB, Inside USB
- Mounting: Surface mounted or mounted behind access panel
- Operating Temp: Standard (0-85C), Temperature Resistant (-40-85C).
- Security: Secure boot loader, Managed through SSH keys, Tamper detection, Limited external ports, No external factory reset, SSH alerts (intrusion detection).