We have greatly enjoyed learning with/from Multifamily leaders and clients throughout this year. Below are the rest of the events we plan to attend in the next few months. Let’s meet if you’ll also be there or if we’re in your town!
- NMHC Student Housing Conference & Exposition -October 14-16 (Chicago, IL): This conference gathers Student Housing professionals across the sector, including investors, lenders, operators, owners, and university partners.
- CREtech -October 16-17 (New York, NY): The most sought-after speakers will attend to discuss real estate technology innovation with brokers, developers, international investors, owners, and startup leaders.
- Timmy Awards -October 15 (Philadelphia, PA): The Timmy Awards honor regional tech communities and the companies and individuals within them. Tech in Motion, the presenting organization, recognizes technology leaders across 11 cities in North America.
- Utility Management Conservation Association Annual Fall Meeting -October 16-17 (Tampa, FL): The UMCA focuses on issues that affect utility services for customers in Multifamily and Commercial Real Estate.
- Flexible Rentals Investment Conference – October 22-23 (San Francisco, CA): This conference brings together asset managers, operations and pricing executives, investors, lenders, and other participants to discuss flexible rental options in Multifamily housing.
- RealPage Maintenance Summit -October 22-23 (Richardson, TX): This is Multifamily’s first invitation-only conference covering issues most important to maintenance professionals.
- WAM Summit 2019 Tradeshow – October 20 (Irving, TX): This is an invitation-only event for women asset managers of Greystar clients and senior Greystar women leadership.
- Philadelphia 100 – October 24 (Philadelphia, PA): The Entrepreneur’s Forum of Greater Philadelphia and the Philadelphia Media Network recognize the Greater Philadelphia Region’s 100 fastest-growing, privately-owned entrepreneurial companies.
- Philly Power Women -October 30 (Philadelphia, PA): Bisnow celebrates women in Philadelphia real estate through the Philadelphia Women Leading Real Estate event. This event will highlight initiatives that have been instrumental in driving change within a male-dominated industry.
- Tech360 -November 6 (State College, PA): Tech360 is a technology conference in the suburbs of Philadelphia for the area’s top companies, IT professionals, leaders, and managers. This year’s theme is Transformation 360 – Evolving Business in a Digital World.
- NMHC OPTECH Conference & Expo -November 11-13 (Dallas, TX): Through peer-to-peer roundtables, property and revenue management workshops, and innovative content and speakers, this conference will educate real estate professionals on cutting-edge technology and practices in the industry.
- TecHome Builder Summit -December 2-3 (National Harbor, MD): The summit hosts the nation’s biggest and most progressive high-volume, Multifamily and luxury homebuilders.
- Connections Summit: CES 2020 – January 7 (Las Vegas, NV): Parks Associates brings together experts in Smart Home technology.
We hope you will join STRATIS at one (or multiple!) of these events.
STRATIS® enables Smart Apartments and Intelligent Buildings. It is the only platform of its kind built for the complexities of Multifamily and Student Housing. STRATIS is an Inc. 5000 “Fastest Growing Company in America” and one of Entrepreneur Magazine’s “Best Companies in America.”