STRATIS has now released Mobile App v2.0.2, with new guest login feature and various bug fixes.
- New long-press unlock option!
- Avatar changed to user’s initials for greater personalization
- Thermostats, lighting, shades, and other connected devices update their current state quicker when you open the app
- Apple Pay suppression – if you present your phone to a lock, sometimes this can trigger the NFC Apple Pay feature on the phone. If you grant us permission, we will suppress this popup
- Short-term housing guest login! Partnering with select providers of short-term residences, the properties can now automatically grant those guests access to the building and unit through the STRATIS integration
- Add and remove devices to/from your dashboard from the device view
- Refined ButterflyMX visitor access flows
- Resolved logout bugs
- From Mobile App v2.0.1: a new Demo Mode lets you try out the app without needing a login
We’ve told you enough about the app…now we can show you what it looks like. Download on the App Store and Google Play.
STRATIS, named one of Entrepreneur Magazine’s “Best Companies in America,” enables smart apartments and smart buildings for smart cities. As the only system of its kind built for the complexities of multifamily and campus communities, STRATIS leads the global movement for smart cities in the commercial residential sector. Since launch in 2015, STRATIS has installed in 150,000 units across 46 states. STRATIS is headquartered in Philadelphia, PA. To get more information visit: STRATISIoT.com.
STRATIS®, a RealPage Company, creates smart apartments and intelligent buildings and is the only platform of its kind built for the complexities of multifamily and student housing. STRATIS is installed worldwide across the U.S., in Japan, the UK, EU, and Latin America. STRATIS now serves hospitality, retail, and small to mid-size commercial, as well. STRATIS is an Inc. Magazine “Fastest Growing Company in America” and a Top Ten Entrepreneur Magazine “Best Company in America.” STRATIS was recently acquired by RealPage to enable CommunityConnect, a more connected lifestyle, and unleash hidden yield through new revenue streams.