STRATIS is proud to announce exciting new features in Version 4.8 (v4.8) of the Management App! Take a glance to learn more about return key flow refinements (for dormakaba, SALTO, and Schlage properties), SALTO updates, and general improvements.
Return Key Flow Refinements
For Schlage, dormakaba, and SALTO properties that are not integrated with a Property Management System (PMS)*, there are new key return flows! This is just the beginning of enhancing return key flows for continue ease of use. There is also clearer user interface/user experience (UI/UX) for viewing available features.
*These flows are only for non-PMS-integrated properties. Any site that has a STRATIS-RealPage, Entrata, Yardi, etc. link will not see these flows and the resident instead will be moved-out automatically. They will then need to return keys via the “return key for moved out resident” button or reprogram locks for lost dormakaba keys or create a new key for the unit to remove the old key if it were lost.
Click through on the three small dots below the desktop image below to see screenshots
1. For Schlage: When moving out a resident without a key, you are given instructions on how to reprogram affected locks to ensure a lost key no longer has access.
2. For dormakaba: When moving out a resident without a key, you can now create a replacement for a lost key so that you can block access for the lost key. Also, you can return keys with the encoder by following the guided steps in the app.
3. For SALTO: When moving out a resident without a key, you are given instructions on how to reprogram the affected locks to ensure a lost key no longer has access.
For SALTO property staff, here are your new capabilities through the STRATIS Management App:
- Read a lost or found key. It’s very helpful to see who a lost key belongs to and where it has access. For example, if a property staff member makes a key but isn’t sure if it was written with the correct access, this is a way to double check.
- Return a SALTO key for a moved out resident on a PMS property. The resident was already automatically removed from STRATIS, but there wasn’t the button to return the key once the resident was auto moved out. Now that button is present. If you missed the last release notes on the SALTO integration, read them here.
STRATIS SIFT = STRATIS IF, THEN
Site Scenes version 2
For all properties with sensors and controls such as thermostats and lighting:
We’ve been continuing to improve sitewide device control capabilities with SIFT (STRATIS If, Then). You can enable a generic action for any unit if there’s a notification from that unit (example: “If there’s a leak, turn off the water valve”). Previously, each scene had to be set up individually for each unit. However, now you can set this capability across the property with creating one single SIFT Scene!
For all properties: Simply select a key in the resident details panel to see information about the key!
For legacy app users (CO/CT locks:) Now edit bulk keys (including changing schedules, adding/removing a lock, and changing a facility code.
STRATIS®, a RealPage Company, creates smart apartments and intelligent buildings and is the only platform of its kind built for the complexities of multifamily and student housing. STRATIS is installed worldwide across the U.S., in Japan, the UK, EU, and Latin America. STRATIS now serves hospitality, retail, and small to mid-size commercial, as well. STRATIS is an Inc. Magazine “Fastest Growing Company in America” and a Top Ten Entrepreneur Magazine “Best Company in America.” STRATIS was recently acquired by RealPage to enable CommunityConnect, a more connected lifestyle, and unleash hidden yield through new revenue streams.